BLT Philanthropy Services LLC is a professional services firm specializing in comprehensive development assessment, campaign management including feasibility studies, donor engagement, board development, and training for the nonprofit community.
BLT’s mission is to help our clients become fiscally strong, structurally healthy organizations who are better equipped to execute their missions. Our approach is to deliver results that relate to the realities of each organization – fully customized, never cookie cutter.
Our client relationships are built on trust, integrity, and the highest ethical standards. We believe in teamwork, partnering with staff, board, and volunteers to develop tailored plans and strategies that will help them achieve their resource development goals to fulfill their mission.
Our philosophy is to listen and learn about a client’s culture and organizational lifecycle. The strategies and tools we provide to our clients are based on best practices combined with innovative approaches and current trends in philanthropy and fundraising.
BLT Philanthropy Services comprises a network of strategic partners, development professionals with the highest levels of experience in the nonprofit sector. Strategic partners may be involved with a client after thorough analysis of the organization’s needs and goals.
Client highlights include:
- American College of Osteopathic Internists: in collaboration with Barbara Ciconte, Donor Strategies, Inc. – providing counsel for planned giving.
- National Foundation for Infectious Diseases: in collaboration with Whitney Brimfield, Spark Point Fundraising – Launched detailed development plan to diversify funding and increase donations.
- Arlington Academy of Hope-Uganda: in collaboration with Barbara Ciconte, Donor Strategies Inc. – Performed an organizational infrastructure assessment and fundraising study; delivered a comprehensive report and action plan which increased organizational effectiveness and improved fundraising results.
- Meals on Wheels America Leadership Academy: created two custom webinars and delivered live broadcasts to national audience for Meals on Wheels Leadership Academy – “The Happy Marriage of the ‘Blended Ask’” and “Developing an Organizational Culture of Philanthropy”.
- Meals on Wheels America Conference and Expo, Nashville TN: created and presented two custom conference sessions – “Turning Leadership Transitions Into a Positive Opportunity”, and; “Developing an Organizational Culture of Philanthropy for Boards, Volunteers and Non-Fundraising Staff”
- Atlantic Council: in collaboration with Mary Robinson, Capacity Partners Inc. and Pam Larmee, Strategic Philanthropy Services – Provided broad fundraising training and personalized 1:1 coaching to post-9/11 veterans transitioning to careers as nonprofit and thought leaders in the policy field.